Monday, December 28, 2009

Nearly done with Christmas

My mother says that I don't post enough.

I say that posting takes a lot of time...is she going to babysit while I do it?

Yeah. I didn't think so.

Christmas is gone, and as always it is with a sigh of relief that I bid it adieu. Thank goodness that it only lasts esentially one month of the year, I might collapse of exhaustion otherwise. We had a lovely holiday, very little drama, lots of get-togethers. Jacob's favorite gift is his Nintendo DS, Kiernan's is her "real live" turtle. She has been dubbed Elizabeth. No, I don't know why.

Mike and I did very little for each other this year, considering the bills from renovating the house this year, starting a new business this year, and medical bills for Kiernans visit to Valley Childrens Hospital in December. I have never made it a year without paying for some kind visit to an emergency room for one of the kids. Mainly for Kiernan. She is beautifully dangerous at all times, I never relax when she is around. Never.

With her I either have this...
Or this...
There is no in between.

I'm trying to decide if I had a favorite part of Christmas this year...apparently not, since no one thing comes to mind. At this very second my favorite part is surviving. Which I did. Yay.

2 comments:

The Coleman Family said...

Glad to hear you guys had a nice Christmas! I always feel the same way when Christmas is finished. I love it while it lasts, but THANK HEAVEN it only lasts a month . . . or none of us would survive!!

Now back to the normal everyday chaos of life . . .

~Tina~ :-)

Stacey said...

Miss you.....

Hey can I help you this week or next get ready??