Sunday, May 9, 2010

MoMs...

My babies
I am surrounded everyday by so many fabulous moms (many of whom I try despeartely to emulate) and I got to thinking that some of you may not be aware of the qualities that I see in you and love you so much for. So here is a little Mothers Day love note from me to you:

Steffie- My dear sister became the crafty mom that I always thought I'D be! She has outshown me in craftiness and I love her children like they are my own.

Kimmie- Auntie Ki...With Peeps came a side of you I'm not sure I ever expected to see. We've found common ground with kids in a way that we didn't quite achieve with teaching. Now we talk Disneyland, Kids Boutiques, illnesses, lessons, AND all the regular stuff too. I feel like in motherhood we found each other, we have the same genetics, I'm not alone in my passions. :)

Tracy B- You work 100 hours a week and STILL find time to sword fight and bike ride and play dress up and bake and volunteer AND be a World-Class entrepreneur! I feel inadequate every time I read you FB posts. I'm just sayin'.

Keri B- YAY! a RELAXED mom! You make me feel like I can just be ME!!! You do the things that you are able to do and don't stress yourself over the things you aren't. And your children are exceptionally well-balanced and independent because of it! I LOVE that you know who you are as a mother and you don't try to be anyone else.

Carrie P- You are one of the SWEETEST women I know! You are infinitely patient...like, beyond words, patient. I know you don't think so, but you are. I always feel like you like me for who I am, not who I try to be.

Kim D- Is there anyone who constantly does so much for her children, and the community, as you do. You see a need and you don't just tell somebody about it...you walk right in and fix it. You provide so much love for your boys by your actions. You make the world a better place for them and for the rest of us.

Diane- MOM! All I can say is, you were right.
About everything.
It kills me.

Happy Mothers Day Ladies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelberz, aaaaw...you are so sweet. But I must say, YOU are the mom the inspired me (even from Texas) before I became a mom. YOU are the mom that does it all (works - like 4 jobs, yet still picks your kids up from school every day, has your family color coordinated and still has time to blog). And I don't know what you are talking about Mrs. Crafty, YOU make everyone jealous with your "little" projects. (Oh, let me just whip up some flower girls dresses real quick...oh and some head pieces for some brides...oh wait and Kiernan needs a dress for Disneyland that must have at least 80 layers so it twirls just right.) You make everyone jealous and yet we totally love you anyways...THAT'S how good you are. So, thanks for the acknowledgement, but I got nothin' on you my friend! Love you (despite your perfection)!
~Tracy B

Anonymous said...

If you are going for most excellent contents like I
do, only pay a visit this web page everyday because it gives
quality contents, thanks

My blog :: bmi calculator women

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A handful of my blog readers have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any advice to help fix this problem?

Also visit my web-site bmi calculator for women