Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Princesses don't pick...







This one is for you, Amber. Don't say I didn't warn you.
This is K in the dress we got her for her birthday...don't ask how much it cost, I had a brain hemmorage at the cash register & can't remember anything that happened in that store. The first picture is her pretty princess pose. The second, is her checking out a boogey she picked with her lovely white satin gloves. Precious.
Okay, so I'm living viccariously through my 4 yr-old...if the dress had fit, yes, I would have put it on! This is also her halloween costume, and dinner attire for when we go to Disneyland in November. It's also a possible nightgown, church dress, swimsuit, or curtains...whatever will get me the most money out of it, considering what I paid.

No comments: